Premier Plastics’ MK5 Swingflex PVC Flexible Doors are an efficient solution for pedestrian and vehicle doorways.
We can install and service PVC Doors for openings up to 3000mm wide x 3000mm high. Door openings with a height in excess of 3000mm can be fitted with transom flaps, allowing taller objects to pass through the doorway.
Premier Plastics’ PVC Swingflex Doors benefit a huge range of industries and commercial applications including:
- Liquor stores
- Factory stores
- Meat processors
Our PVC Doors feature:
- See-through panels for safe two-way traffic flow
- Hands free operation – the door opens with a gentle push and closes automatically behind you
- Flexible plastic panels to absorb impact during opening and closing
- Fibre brush or PVC wiper seals for greater control of smoke, dust and draughts
- 5mm or 7mm panel thickness
- Optional opaque (frosted) finish on panels
- Powder-coating or sign writing applied to your requirements
- Strong aluminium extrusions to retain the spring mechanism and bottom-metal pivots, with a tough, anodised finish providing an attractive appearance.
Contact us to find out more about how we can custom design PVC Door solutions for your business needs.