Premier Plastics is proud to partner with German manufacturer EFAFLEX – a pioneer in the field of high-speed doors for over 40 years. EFAFLEX is the maker of the world’s fastest door, featuring a revolutionary roller system with patented spiral technology. It has flexible door blades that can achieve an opening speed of up to 4 metres per second.
Premier Plastics imports and installs EFAFLEX products for the Australian market.
These fast, efficient doors offer many benefits including:
- Superior speed for unparalleled efficiency
- Roller system runners for fast and quiet operation
- Unparalleled safety features such as the infra red limit curtain
- Long service life
- The amazingly efficient ‘EFA-SCAN’ activating system. Programmable to open your door to whomever or wherever you want, when you want
- EFA-SST® thermally separated insulation lathes for greater energy efficiency
- Massive efficiency gains via elimination of ‘wait’ times at doors
- Resistance to extreme weather conditions
- Suitability for internal or external use, wet or dry.
They can be used to suit many and various applications, including:
- Automotive worshops/dealerships
- Car parks
- Car washes
- Distribution centres
- Emergency service facilities
- Food manufacturing
- Hardware stores
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Industrial kitchens
In addition to EFAFLEX, Premier Plastics manufactures Australian-made Rapid Auto Roller Doors. Read to see how they boost efficiency and productivity for a range of industries and commercial applications.